Tuesday, September 04, 2007

fantasy fertbow: the pink chainsaws roster

Thank you to everybody who gave me Fantasy Fertbow tips and advice (except The Brad, who told me to draft a kicker first. We'll remain friends anyway). I drafted a Wide Receiver who is suspended for 8 games and an injured kicker. Oops. Go team.

I also did what I was explicitly told NOT to do and drafted a rookie running back (Garrett Wolfe, The Bears).

Was I supposed to grab more than one defense? I didn't do that.

It was about this time last year that I called somebody a loser for talking way too much about their Fantasy Football league.

THE PINK CHAINSAWS

  • Drew Brees (NO - QB)
  • Lee Evans (Buf - WR)
  • Laveranues Coles (NYJ - WR)
  • D.J. Hackett (Sea - WR)
  • Brian Westbrook (Phi - RB)
  • Ronnie Brown (Mia - RB)
  • Chris Cooley (Was - TE)
  • DeAngelo Williams (Car - RB)
  • Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
  • Devin Hester (Chi - WR)
  • Chris Henry (Cin - WR)
  • Garrett Wolfe (Chi - RB)
  • Eric Johnson (NO - TE)
  • Shayne Graham (Cin - K)
  • Dallas Defense