Monday, October 08, 2007

back

It was good that I was out of town for when the Cubs folded like a chair in the playoffs. A sad, sad folding chair. Nobody cares about the Cubs in Louisville. I had to request the game be turned on at a bar. After I saw the score I said, nevermind, you can change the channel back to golf highlights.

Had a good time, met some nice talented folk at Actors Theatre. Disappointments: there wasn't time to do much socializing with the Acting Apprentice company, and the bourbon bar at the hotel closes at 8pm (?!). Every night (?!?!?!?!). Now, on to the writing of the thing.

Hello to the person who found my blog by searching "watch videos about men and women pooping in seprat [sic] tolets [sic] but in the same bathroom". That's a really specific fetish, dude. Good luck on your quest. Maybe you'll have more luck if you learn to spell.