Monday, October 01, 2007

friendly bets

The Pink Chainsaws! are clawing their way up the pack. Week 1 and Week 2 were dismal flops. I won my Week 3 match-up (thanks Brian Westbrook, thanks Ronnie Brown), and Week 4 is shaping up for another win as long as Carson Palmer is held to 27 fantasy points or less tonight.

All my Survivor picks are in the game (Erik, Frosti, James [for the car]). There have only been 2 episodes. Not bustin' out the champagne just yet.

I would talk about the 2007 Celebrity Death Pool, but then Satan calls to remind me I'm on the bullet train to Hell.

I'm watching the late night movie on Channel 26 "The U!" It's Teen Wolf starring Michael J. Fox. It's about as good as a steaming werewolf dump. I really liked it when I was 6. This movie contains the line, "with great power comes great responsibility." That line is also in the Spider Man movie and David Mamet's play Sexual Perversity in Chicago. So, yes, Spider Man is a rip-off of Teen Wolf which is a rip off of Sexual Perversity in Chicago. They're all the same story if you squint.