Monday, January 07, 2008

politics

Will not be discussed here.

Take it outside.

Last week after the holidays felt like one big non-alcoholic hangover. I face-planted on my desk at work.

In gadgets & gizmos news: I got a new cellphone to replace my 2004 clunker. I also downloaded a ringtone. The theme for The Twilight Zone. I may regret that choice when someone calls in the middle of the night as I'm drifting off to sleep, and then I have an apocolyptic dream where I'm the last person on the planet with all the time in the world to read, but then my glasses fall off my face and I step on them. But then I find an ophthalmologist's office and give myself Lasik so it's okay! Eat that, Rod Serling.

By the way, don't ever go into graphic detail about your own Lasik surgery. It sounds horrifying.

I'm going to sleep. Don't call me.