Sunday, February 24, 2008

sim Schadenfreude

I have a recurring nightmare about rollercoasters. Thanks to some joker who screen-captured his perverted fun with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, you can see it here *:


I cast no stones. My sim-house is made of sugar-glass. I have tortured innocent, simulated, computer folk. I apologize to my family on The Sims. I had no idea you would drown in the swimming pool when I removed the ladder. I thought you would climb out! And I apologize for selling your tombstone for $10. I feel bad about that. Furthermore, my sensory deprivation experiment went awry after I removed all the doors from your bedroom, trapping you inside. Sorry you went insane.

*I like the part at the end of this clip where someone goes "Wheeeee!" and then the roller coaster cars explode for no reason