Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the wegrzyn sisters buy crap off the internets

SUBJECT: I think you need to order something from here...
(18 messages)


_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:25 PM
To: monkey

http://www.somethingstore.com/

_________________________________

From: Marisa Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:19 PM
To: Amanda

Yes! I will.

_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:25 PM
To: Marisa

I'll do it if you do it.

_________________________________

From: Marisa Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:27 PM
To: Amanda

I'm going to do it right now.

_________________________________


From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:29 PM
To: Marisa

ok. I'll order something as soon as devil kitty gets off my lap and I
can get my wallet

[editor's note: devil kitty = Nomar]

_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:30 PM
To: carlybutt
Cc: monkey

Hi Carly,
Marisa and I are playing "Order random crap off the internet." If
you'd like to play, please go here:
http://www.somethingstore.com/

_________________________________

From: Marisa Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM
To: Amanda
Cc: carlybutt

Okay, I just spent 10 dollars on something.

-monkey

_________________________________

From: CARLY JANE Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:38 PM
To: Amanda
Cc: monkey

I'll do it.

_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:38 PM
To: Marisa
Cc: carlybutt

So did I. I hope it doesn't suck. I could've bought a chipotle burrito
with that money.

_________________________________


From: CARLY JANE Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:45 PM
To: Amanda
Cc: monkey

ok, done. Do you guys want to get together before opening and have the option of trading?

_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:47 PM
To: CARLY JANE
Cc: monkey

hmm, that's not a bad idea. We should definitely get together and open
them over dinner. You're so smart.

_________________________________

From: Marisa Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:56 PM
To: Amanda
Cc: CARLY JANE

We collectively spent $30 on stuff. Well done.

_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:01 PM
To: Marisa
Cc: CARLY JANE

Hey, we could get some pretty awesome stuff. I'm not calling this
ridiculous until we see what we get. I mean, previous "somethings"
include a teapot, a hair trimmer, a flying alarm clock, and a robot. A
robot! I have a feeling this will be $10 well spent. Paying bills is
for losers.

_________________________________

From: CARLY JANE Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM
To: Amanda
Cc: Marisa

My friend Roger ordered art that was something like this. It was a black box with something in it. But you never opened it because that would ruin the meaning behind the art. So he just has this black box sitting on his fireplace.

_________________________________

From: Marisa Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:10 PM
To: CARLY JANE
Cc: Amanda

Maybe we shouldn't open our somethings when they come?

_________________________________

From: Marisa Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:11 PM
To: CARLY JANE
Cc: Amanda

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/01/10/jj-abrams-ted-talk-m.html


_________________________________

From: Amanda Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:14 PM
To: Marisa
Cc: CARLY JANE

Let's wait and see how big these somethings are first. One of the
previous somethings was a pillow. I can't fit that on my hypothetical
mantle. Either way, we'll get our packages and meet for dinner and
figure out what we're doing then.

_________________________________


From: CARLY JANE Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:15 PM
To: Amanda
Cc: Marisa

Sounds good.

_________________________________


WHAT WILL THEY SEND?!
WILL IT BE AWESOME?!
WILL IT BE CRAP?!
WILL IT BE BETTER/WORSE THAN A CHIPOTLE BURRITO?!
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!