Thursday, May 08, 2008

A wine rack... a wine rack. I don't even own *a* bottle of wine, let alone many bottles of wine that would necessitate an entire rack.

I store my juggling clubs in my wine rack. I spread the clubs out in the rack to make it look more full.

When I lived with Charlie, he had a set of clubs and it looked like we owned a wine rack specifically to store our juggling equipment. On top, I keep my emergency pair of Glow-Stick glow-in-the-dark eyeglasses, just in case I get invited to a rave and can't find my Glow-Stick contacts. The mouse trap is in the upper right corner. No evidence of the mouse in weeks. I've taken the food-bait out of it so I don't attract bugs. It's baited with nothing. That's right: nothing. Fingers crossed the mouse has a bad day and just decides to kill himself.

(*bonus points if you know the movie and/or quote that inspired this post title.)