Sunday, September 28, 2008

Had a nice opening weekend with Ten Cent Night. After a rocky final preview performance on Thursday -- technical malfunctions and the aforementioned broken chair -- opening night(s) went well. I ceased being useful in previews, writing-wise; my only function: I was the person who tuned the guitar that's used in the show. I won't be around next weekend to do that, so I'll hand off my tuner to somebody. I've been chillin' today, watching my fantasy football StatTracker. I need Donovan McNabb and the Philly Defense to do well; unfortunately, they're playing the Bears so I'm in pain. I'm battling my sister's team, the Lo-Panimals (a name inspired by the movie Big Trouble in Little China). To quote Amanda on the smack talk board: "Sister vs. sister. This is better than a Greek tragedy, mostly b/c there's money involved."