Monday, December 15, 2008

  • Whenever I get the urge to delete myself from the internet, I'll rearrange the furniture. Move the couch from here to there. Get a new set of coasters. Throw out that bullet lamp, finally (it's been broken for 7 months!). Also, I vacuumed. Like new! Will it make me feel more share-y. TBD.


  • Don't pretend to care: I'm in Fantasy Football playoffs. Unless Geoffrey's kicker kicks 5 field goals and somehow runs one in for a touchdown tonight, I'm going for the gold next week. And by gold, I mean $60.


  • I am trying to finish a draft of a play by the end of the year. That is soon. So to all who are trying to finish something by the end of the year, we're in the same boat. If it seems the boat has a hole in it, don't worry. There are plenty of buckets to bail out the water. If your bucket has a hole in it, don't worry: bail faster. And if you end up in the water, don't worry. There are worse ways to go than drowning. Hooray for the silver lining. Hip hip.
  •