Sunday, March 01, 2009

I hate my job value menu fries

. . . is what I call Wendy's french fries dumped upside down in the bag with the cardboard fry box on top. This is the way your bag is handed to you, but you don't know this until the bottom of the bag bleeds grease. It's okay. I would hate working at Wendy's too.

Chicago people who miss the jazz programming that used to be on 91.5fm WBEZ should see if 90.9 fm WDCB comes in on your radio. They broadcast out of the College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, IL. Where is that? Why, right down the road from the Fermi National Accelerator Lab, of course! Duh. I get the station pretty well on my stereo with the long antenna, though it'll sputter and fizz if I'm walking around my apartment. "Blues Before Sunrise" early Sunday, midnight - 5:00 a.m. is great if you're still up after a rowdy Saturday night. Enjoy it with your favorite sippin' beverage.