Tuesday, April 28, 2009

try try again

Chainsaw Calligraphy wouldn't be Chainsaw Calligraphy without the occasional squirrel post. I guess? Shrug.

It's not that I like squirrels. No, not like. I'm never thrilled when a squirrel tries to break into my apartment. But -- oh -- I don't know -- if I had to choose, gun to my head, I would pick squirrel as my favorite urban animal. Why is there a gun to my head over this? Why am I blindfolded being asked about urban animals, gun to my head? Oh god. I should never have gotten in that van.

I like when a squirrel chases another squirrel up a tree, barber pole style. And then I wonder if the squirrel being chased is in on the fun or, if they were human beings with cell phones, the chased squirrel would be calling 911.

Here is a charming squirrel video.