Sunday, January 10, 2010

comments

Comments are gone. Haloscan cut its free commenting service, and I didn't re-up for $12. I'd rather buy a burrito and a six-pack of Icehouse beer. I'm trying to figure out how to get Blogger-brand comments back. I've made a pig's shitbox out of the HTML of the blogger template. Kind of like when an electrician looks at the wiring of an old building and says "It's a miracle this building hasn't burned down." The problem with knowing a little HTML is it's usually not enough knowledge to undo what you done did. And if you only read this blog in Google reader, never mind. Carry on. This is boring. I've just bored myself.

correction: I can get a burrito and a TWELVE-pack of Icehouse. Do you say twelve-pack of beer or do you say case of beer? Either way, you can't reply because there are no comments.